Categories of personal information we collect and when
When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you choose to provide us such as your name, e-mail address and phone number. You may provide this information, for example, when you request to download our product catalog or when you make requests for information or assistance.
- Technical information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this website and areas accessed in the App, the time spend viewing our website, and return visits to it.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use our website.
Uses of information
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- to respond to your inquiries and requests;
- to operate our website and improve your experience;
- to identify or remediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
- to conduct research about your use of our website;
- to effectuate your opt-out choices; and
- for any other purpose specified at the time of collection
For more information click here for our cookies policy.
Analytics, operational and research services
We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website. Google Analytics is a marketing tool widely used throughout the internet, providing technical data that help us improve your experience when visiting our site. Examples of the technical data that this tool collects are (but not limited): where visitors came from, what actions they took on our site, etc. If you want to learn more about this service and how to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics you can click here.
Information collected, whether personal or non-personal, may be shared within the parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and externally. It is our policy to not disclose externally with third parties’ personal information collected on our site, except in the following cases:
– the personal information provided to us may be transferred, disclosed, or shared with third parties to fulfill a request for our products or services and to those who may be engaged by us specifically to handle and deliver certain activities and perform other technical and processing functions, such as sending e-mail, fulfilling orders, or otherwise operating our sites. They have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
– when required by law or when the information is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings; to protect and defend our rights and property; when necessary to protect our interests, our website, the safety of its users, or the public; and for purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
Other than the above-mentioned cases, for the time being, we do not intend to share your personal information with third parties for other purposes. In case we need to share your information in a future event for additional purposes, we will provide notices of such use to our users.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain data we collect through our website in a secure manner. The website has an industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
Links to third-party sites
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
We do not track our customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser allows you to set the DNT signal so that third parties know you do not want to be tracked. Third parties that have content embedded on our website such as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited our website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from our website unless you provide it to them. It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 13, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about COPPA, please visit http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm. In any case, if we learn that any personal information was provided through the site by any person younger than 18 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information promptly.
Information correction or changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. Generally, you may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, please click here https://www.alcas.us/contact/ to fill in our contact form or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
If you have provided us with your e-mail address to subscribe to one of our services or to receive notifications or updates about our products and you wish to change your address or no longer wish to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions that appear in these e-mail communications.
Published on May 11th, 2018